Pages

Followers

Saturday, 8 July 2017

Teddy Bo&co. inspiration-congratulations!

Today I am sharing another make after the  launch of the new Teddy Bo & Co. monthly bundles.. and they are just fabulous!!! 
you can grab yours here...



Its that time of year.. finishing college and schools, and Graduation time!!! In fact, I am just finishing up my college course , final assessment exam on Monday, then thats it, level one complete.
Just crossing fingers for the results!


So, this is Molly, enjoying her graduation day, doesn't she look fab!?! don't worry though, Olly is graduating too! Check out all the bundles in the store . 
Molly is coloured up using my Illustrator markers , and I have use the fab congratulations die from MFT . 


I would like to enter this in...
1.Craft Rocket Challenges -Anything Goes
2.Crafting By Designs - July Anything Goes
3. Sunny Day Crafting -"A" is for Animals

Thanks for joining me today.. have a great weekend!!! 
Lis-M x


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete