Pages

Followers

Thursday, 12 May 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- Altenew Peony Scrolls



Good Morning My Mum's Craft Shop fans... Today have I have a yummy floral make to share using the Altenew Peony Scrolls stamp set.
I stamp one of the floral images ( there are 11 I think) with Antique Linen Distress Ink,onto my CC watercolour cardstock.  Using my gorgeous Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils,
: Watermelon, Petunia, Azalea, Damson, Kiwi, Pesto Green, Cypress
 I began to colour it up, blending out the colour with a damp fine paintbrush.
To add the finishing details I using  the "hello there" MFT die set to cut a sentiment in gold glitter card, adding dots of Liquid Pearls, and Sequins. Hope you like it!
I would like to enter this in..
1.Everybody Art challenge- flowers
2.Going grey w/scrap Creations- Spring/flowers
3.Shopping Our Stash- April showers bring May flowers
4.Through The Craft Room Door- Anything goes
5.Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- Anything goes 
6.A bit more time to craft- Anything Goes
 Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs xx





4 comments:

  1. So very, very, pretty! Perfect creation for our challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash! Thanks for playing!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, your design is wonderful and you have coloured my favourites so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous floral card, love how you coloured the flowers. thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for the April showers bring may flowers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete